Logan Memorial Hospital is not only a community healthcare provider, we also recognize that it is our responsibility to be a resource for relevant health information. Furthermore, it is our goal to make accessing Logan Memorial Hospital's expert medical staff as efficient as possible. Feel free to reach out to us to obtain information on a news story or to answer questions about a press release or service line.
When members of the media visit our campus, it is necessary for a member of our staff to accompany the media at all times.
To schedule a visit or interview contact Kristi Blue at (270) 725-4601 or Kristi.Blue@lpnt.net. After hours requests should be directed to the Main Hospital line at (270) 726-4011, and ask the operator to contact Kristi.
When contacting us regarding the status of a patient, it is essential to have the patient's full name. Patient privacy is extremely important to us, and it is the patient's right.
Logan Memorial Hospital will not release information about:
- Patients under the age of 18, without a parent or guardian's written consent.
- Patients in danger as determined by law enforcement officials or by the treatment team.
- Patients involved in domestic violence, rape, sexual abuse, chemical dependency or attempted suicide.
- Patients who request that no information be released.
For Patients and Visitors
- About Us
- Advance Directive
- Best Flowers
- Kentucky Hospital Pricing
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Online Bill Pay
- Online Pre-Registration
- Patient Handbook
- Patient Portal
- Privacy Notice
- Report a Problem
- Report a Complaint
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Understanding Billing and Charges